We are pleased to announce an update for the Windows release of Affinity Publisher 2, version 2.0.4
This build is available as a (sandboxed) MSIX application installer and as an (unsandboxed) MSI/EXE traditional installer.
Please see this FAQ thread for instructions on how to access the unsandboxed MSI/EXE version.
The changes in Affinity Publisher 2 for Windows 2.0.4 (those made since the last release Affinity Publisher 2 for Windows 2.0.3) are as follows:
Changes in this build (since the last release 2.0.3)
- Cannot set stroke width if units not set to points.
- Fixed styles panel category selector not updating on Workspace switch, and reflection of the styles in Photo and Designer.
- Fixed Booklet printing when printing selected pages.
- Some image resources are being replaced by others from the same document when copy/paste was used to insert them.
- Text decoration bottom in wrong place (regression, so 2.0.3 docs may need adjustment).
- StudioLink incompatible with licensing used for businesses.
- Fixed non-ASCII characters not being accepted in some usernames
- Saving files may reduce file size in some circumstances (example was a 2gb file with no embedded data)
- Editing an embedded PDF does not create a History step, meaning changes are lost when closing as no save prompt is shown
- Placed documents can lose dimensions and appear blank when hosting document is re-opened
- Assorted stability fixes
- Help & localisation improvements.
- Assorted other Licensing and Registration improvements
To get notified when any new releases are made please follow the latest releases thread by clicking here
UPDATING TO THIS VERSION (free for existing customers)
The software version can be seen on the splash screen and the About dialog (in Help > About Affinity Publisher ).
If you’ve purchased from the Affinity Store — each time you start the Affinity Store software it will check for updates and offer any available update. The latest update will install over the top of any earlier version, with no need to uninstall. You can download the latest installer by logging into the affinity store here and find the order in your account and use the "Download" button in there. Alternatively, this new release (and previous versions of Affinity Publisher for Windows) can be downloaded from this link. (those installers are NOT for Windows Store purchases).
If you’ve purchased from the Microsoft Store — Microsoft Store updates are done automatically by the operating system (each time you start the application). If this does not happen for you, open the Windows Store app and click the three dots in the top right corner of the app and then go to Downloads and Updates. Click Get Updates. This should hopefully force the update to show.
Il n’y a aucun commentaire à afficher.