We are pleased to announce an update for the iPad release of Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad, version 2.0.4
The changes in Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad 2.0.4 (those made since the last release Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad 2.0.3) are as follows:
Changes in this build (since the last release 2.0.3)
- Fixed Register your licence prompt appears on every run up if the user doesn't register
- Fix a crash in scribble with a text selection.
- Fixed sliders allowing values over 100% when it doesn’t make sense (e.g. opacity)
- Cannot reset stroke pressure as easily as before (using long press or tap).
- Fixed crash with sliding the Page Studio Button.
- Fixed only non-Affinity LUT files being offered for import via the new batch Import Content feature
- Some image resources are being replaced by others from the same document when copy/paste was used to insert them.
- Node Transform mode issues with moving multiple nodes and snapping on pages after page 1
- Text decoration "bottom" in wrong place (regression, so 2.0.3 docs may need adjustment).
- Fix New Document sometimes showing Letter* instead of A4
- In Document Setup make the list of page presets select the right size for V1 documents.
- Saving files may reduce file size in some circumstances (example was a 2gb file with no embedded data)
- Assorted stability fixes
- Help and Localisation updates.
- Assorted other Licensing and Registration improvements
To get notified when any new releases are made please follow the latest releases thread by clicking here
UPDATING TO THIS VERSION (which is free for all V2 users)
The software version can be seen in the bottom left the corner of preferences screen.
Your Affinity iPad apps should update automatically next time you run them. However, you do need to be logged in with the same Apple ID you used to buy them.
If the automatic update does not happen for you, go to the iPad Store app and go to Updates. Once you’re there, tap near the top of the screen where it states 'Updates' and then hold, pull down and then release. This should manually refresh the updates page. However, don’t panic if the updates are not available for you yet—Apple sometimes phase roll outs around the world and this can take up to 24 hours.
Il n’y a aucun commentaire à afficher.