We are pleased to announce an update for the Windows release of Affinity Photo 2, version 2.0.4
This build is available as a (sandboxed) MSIX application installer and as an (unsandboxed) MSI/EXE traditional installer.
Please see this FAQ thread for instructions on how to access the unsandboxed MSI/EXE version.
The changes in Affinity Photo 2 for Windows 2.0.4 (those made since the last release Affinity Photo 2 for Windows 2.0.3) are as follows:
Fixes & Improvements: (since the last release 2.0.3)
- Develop Persona: Enabling White Balance on non RAW files crashes Affinity Photo or was not functioning correctly. [AFP-5803]
- Fixed tint value in CR3 files
- Improved timezone handling in Metadata panel
- StudioLink incompatible with licensing used for businesses.
- Fixed non-ASCII characters not being accepted in license usernames
- Fix New Document sometimes showing Letter* instead of A4
- Saving files may reduce file size in some circumstances (example was a 2gb file with no embedded data)
- Some image resources are being replaced by others from the same document when copy/paste was used to insert them.
- Assorted stability fixes
- Help and Localisation updates.
- Assorted other Licensing and Registration improvements
To get notified when any new releases are made please follow the latest releases thread by clicking here
UPDATING TO THIS VERSION (which is free for all V2 users)
The software version can be seen on the splash screen and the About dialog (in Help > About Affinity Photo).
If you’ve purchased from the Affinity Store — each time you start the Affinity Store software it will check for updates and offer any available update. The latest update will install over the top of any earlier version, with no need to uninstall. You can download the latest installer by logging into the affinity store here and find the order in your account and use the "Download" button in there. Alternatively, this new release (and previous versions of Affinity Photo for Windows) can be downloaded from this link. (that installer is NOT for Windows Store purchases and needs a product key).
If you’ve purchased from the Microsoft Store — Microsoft Store updates are done automatically by the operating system (each time you start the application). If this does not happen for you, open the Windows Store app and click the three dots in the top right corner of the app and then go to Downloads and Updates. Click Get Updates. This should hopefully force the update to show.
Il n’y a aucun commentaire à afficher.