We are pleased to announce an update for the macOS release of Affinity Photo 2, version 2.0.3
The changes in Affinity Photo 2 for macOS 2.0.3 (those made since the last release Affinity Photo 2 for macOS 2.0.0) are as follows:
Fixes & Improvements: (since the last release 2.0.0)
- New Document: Custom Document Preset order is not retained between app sessions
- Lens Correction in Develop Persona has no effect on non-Raw files when a Lens Profile is applied
- Fixed spurious future version error under certain circumstances
- Some functions in layers context menu should not be available for non-child items.
- Update for HEIF importer
- Colour Panel now remembers user preference for CMYK documents
- Export Panel UI fixes
- Pen tool tweaks and fixes
- Gradients on text strokes don't render unless the fill also has a gradient
- Fixed hang that could occur composing vertical centre aligned text
- OpenType handling does not respect lookup flags such as IgnoreMarks
- Resource Manager updates
- Fixed Curves adjustment settings panel 'Colour Space' picker being blank when colour space is RGBU
- Fixed various issues involving handling of placed document files
- Placed documents with bleed can fail to render the bleed correctly
- Many and various Layers Panel updates and fixes
- Searching in the Library panel crashes the app if you have more than just the default category
- Ensure global colour edits update live
- Fixed straighten in the develop persona
- Fixed exclusion blend mode in 16bit RGB
- Fixed adjustment parameters undo
- Fixed sync before / after in develop
- Fixed image place recording in macros
- Fixed outline layer effect
- RAW loading speed improvements
- Assorted assets panel fixes
- Assorted other fixes
- Help & localisation improvements.
- Licensing and Registration improvements and new help links
UPDATING TO THIS VERSION (Free for existing customers)
The software version can be seen on the splash screen and the About dialog (in application menu, Affinity Photo > About).
If you’ve purchased from the Mac App Store— updates are done automatically next time you run your software after it is available in the Mac App Store. If this does not happen for you, open the Mac App Store app and go to the Updates page and then Store > Reload page or press CMD+R. This should hopefully force the update to show. Apple sometimes phase roll outs around the world which can mean it may take up to 72 hours for your update to be available.
If you’ve purchased from the Affinity Store— each time you start the software it will check for updates and offer to download and install any available update, or in the application main menu there is an option Check for Updates. You can download the latest installer by logging into the affinity store here and find the order in your account and use the "download" button in there. Alternatively, this new release (and previous versions of Affinity Photo for macOS) can be downloaded from this link (that installer is NOT for Mac app store purchases, which update through the Mac App Store).
Il n’y a aucun commentaire à afficher.