We are pleased to announce an update for the iPad release of Affinity Designer 2 for iPad, version 2.0.4
The changes in Affinity Designer 2 for iPad 2.0.4 (those made since the last release Affinity Designer 2 for iPad 2.0.3) are as follows:
Changes in this build (since the last release 2.0.3)
- Fix guides panel showing wrong position for guides on artboards
- Fixed Register your licence prompt appears on every run up if the user doesn't register
- Fixed sliders allowing values over 100% when it doesn’t make sense (e.g. opacity)
- Can reset stroke pressure easily again (using long press or tap).
- Fixed non-ASCII characters not being accepted in license usernames
- Fix New Document sometimes showing Letter* instead of A4
- Some image resources are being replaced by others from the same document when copy/paste was used to insert them.
- Assorted stability fixes
- Help and Localisation updates.
- Assorted other Licensing and Registration improvements
UPDATING TO THIS VERSION (which is free for all V2 users)
The software version can be seen in the bottom left the corner of preferences screen.
Your Affinity iPad apps should update automatically next time you run them. However, you do need to be logged in with the same Apple ID you used to buy them.
If the automatic update does not happen for you, go to the iPad Store app and go to Updates. Once you’re there, tap near the top of the screen where it states 'Updates' and then hold, pull down and then release. This should manually refresh the updates page. However, don’t panic if the updates are not available for you yet—Apple sometimes phase roll outs around the world and this can take up to 24 hours.